So Christmas may be over, but winter is definitely not finished yet.
So we have decided to do a round up of our favourite 15 non-Christmas, Winter crafts ideas and activities. Penguins, snowmen and owls feature quite heavily!!
Ripped paper can make some fantastic projects!
1. Rockabye Owl by Rockabye Butterfly -What a cute owl!
2.Penguin Craft by JDaniels4Mom – everyone loves Penguins this year don’t they!
Handprints can make some fabulous wintery pictures.
3. Winter Handprint Tree by funhandprintartblog- this can be the base of some brilliant winter artwork!
4. Handprint Mittens also by funhandprintartblog – so cute and a great keepsake!
Don’t forget all the lovely creatures that live outside in the cold, and keep them fed with these ideas!
5.Bird Feeders by Messy Little Monster- these look fabulous!
6. Cheerio bird feeder by Happy Hooligans – this is a neat, and unique idea!
Make some fun wintery games and activities like these!
7. Launching Snowmen by Buggy and Buddy – this looks loads of fun!
8. Do you want to build a snowman by sight and sound reading – since Frozen came out, who doesn’t want to build a snowman?!
9. Peppermint playdough by Frugal Homeschool Family – great for entertaining little kids and also smells delicious!
How about making something fun to eat?
10. Hot Chocolate Spoons by Homegrown Friends – we made some of these before Christmas and used them as gifts too!
How about some crafts using all those loo rolls?
11. Toilet Roll Snowmen by Crafts By Courtney – so cute!
12. Snowy Owl by GummyLump- this looks amazing!
And here are a few other fab ideas!
13. Snow Globe Craft by JDaniels4Mom – how cool is this! You can add your kids into the picture!
14. Paper Plate Snowflakes by Messy Little Monster – everyone remembers making snowflakes, these are a bit sturdier as made with paper plates
15. Gingerbread Man Craft by Pocket of Preschool – this is such a cute craft idea!
Hope you have fun with your crafty kids this winter!x