This morning we had lots of fun making all sorts of different flowers!
First of all we made some tissue paper flowers with pipe cleaner stems. This was a tad more difficult for Jack to understand but I had to give both of them help in the end.
Next we painted paper plates with pink and yellow, and then we added a bit of egg carton for the stigma which we also painted.
The kids loved the painting the most. Although Jack did a much better job of painting himself than the paper. And when he had done with that he emptied the majority of a pot of green fingerprint onto one of the pieces of card and squelched and mushed it with his hands!