Recently my 4 year old seems to have decided to become a comedian and has started telling kids jokes!
These are jokes that are somehow hilarious in the mind of a four year old, slightly more dubious to an adult, but funny to observe anyway!
His sister did a very similar things when she was his age.
Maybe it is a development stage for all 4 year olds? Who knows?
I am not entirely sure he is set for a career in comedy, but he is a master of funny faces, and I have a feeling he is turning in to the class clown at school!
Here are some of the funniest jokes he told me tonight 🙂
1. Q. Why was the bear crawling on the road?
A. Because he is a baby!
2. Q. Why does the chicken go on the road?
A. Because he wanted to get his pillow.
3. Q. Why does stinky pants go on the road?
A. Because he wanted to get his baby pants.
4. Q. Why does nummny cross the road?
A. Cos he wanted to get to the pigs.
5. Q. Why does a four cross the road?
A. Cos he wanted to get to his Millie!
6. Q. Why does Jack cross the road?
A. Cos he wanted to give Millie a kiss.
Did your little one go through a “kids joke “phase?
Share your favourite with us below!