We seem to make a lot of cakes, muffins and cookies here at 101thingstodowithkids.
So today we decided to do something different – a really simple, healthy and savoury snack!
Cheesy dip with carrot sticks
50g soft cheese
1/2 cup finely grated cheese
1 large carrot
1. Peel and slice your carrot into long, thin sticks
2. Mix the grated cheese in with the cream cheese
We also served our dip with breadsticks as my little man loves these!
I wasn’t sure how this recipe would go down with Jack, as sometimes he can be a bit funny about soft cheese.
But as it turned out, his verdict (thanks to the 7D – disney programme for those not in the know!)
“It’s not good… It’s great!”
- 50g soft cheese
- 1/2 cup finely grated cheese
- 1 large carrot
- Peel your carrot and slice into long thin strips
- Mix you soft cheese and grated cheese together
- Serve immediately for a yummy snack!