Although we love the crumbly cookies we made here, we are also big fans of the stickier, chewy cookies, so Jack and I have been baking again!
We found this on and tweaked it a little bit!
1. cream together the sugar and butter
2. add in the egg and vanilla essence and mix well.
3. finally fold in the flour, baking soda and chocolate chunks
4. optional – we added some food colouring to some of our cookies to make them a bit more fun!
5. pop a dessertspoon sized dollop of
the mixture on a baking sheet
6. repeat at approx 5cm intervals
7. bake for about 15-20 mins in a preheated oven (160°C)
Voila! Yummy, sticky, chewy cookies a bit like Millies Cookies!