On Thursday I had some time, so I decided to whip up some simple fairy cakes.
The recipe is super easy and I had some caramel frosting in the cupboard in need of a cake to top!
Mix together the sugar and butter
Add the egg and mix thoroughly
Fold in the flour
Spoon the mixture into cake cases.
Place in a preheated oven 180c for around twenty minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool on a wire rack.
Top with caramel frosting and sprinkles.
- 50 g sugar
- 50 g butter
- 50 g flour
- 1 egg
- caramel frosting
- Cream together the butter and sugar
- Add the egg and mix thoroughly
- Fold in the flour
- Spoon mixture into cake cases
- Bake in preheated oven 180C for around 20 minutes
- Leave to cool on a wire rack
- Top with caramel frosting and sprinkles
- Add a drop of vanilla essence for a better flavour
Follow Lindsey’s board kids food on Pinterest.