My little man is fascinated with baking at the moment! We love baking cookies, although hate waiting for them to cool down enough to eat!
This week, we baked white chocolate chip cookies!
These white choc cookies are lovely and crumbly. Just how Granny used to make them!
We followed the same recipe that we used here.
1 medium egg
50g white chocolate chips
(Optional chopped glace cherries)
First of all, you need to preheat the oven to 170C and grease 2 baking trays or cover with baking paper.
Next cream the sugar and butter together until light and fluffy.
Finally stir in the chocolate chips and your cookie dough is ready!
Place teaspoons of the mixture onto the baking tray, leaving enough room for them to spread as they bake.
This mix makes enough for about 18 cookies.
Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 10 minutes until they are going golden brown.
- 150g sugar
- 150g butter
- 150g flour
- 1 medium egg
- 50g white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 170C
- Grease 2 baking sheets
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Mix in the egg
- Fold in the flour
- Add the chocolate chips
- Spoon the mixture onto the baking sheets at a good distance from each other
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes until golden brown
- add other ingredients like chopped glace cherries or milk chocolate chips